Land with 76.540m2
• For construction for housing, commerce and equipment (swimming pool)
• Good location and excellent construction potential in addition to magnificent sun orientation
• Current status: PIP in approval
• Located 30 minutes from Faro International Airport and 35 minutes from Spain
• Within a radius of 1 km we find several leisure facilities, such as bars, restaurants and shops and all facilities
• The Benamor Golf course is 15 minutes away
• Near Barril Beach and next to a quality development
Excellent construction potential
• Land with 3 fronts, flat with slight slope facing South
• Exceptional landscape surroundings (Ria Formosa Natural Park)
• Good accessibility and proximity to public transport
• View over the Ria Formosa
• Trade and services option to complement the existing one in the area
• Proximity to Barril Beach
• Great tourist potential, unique in the area
Near bars / restaurants
Near the beach
The energy rating shows the energy efficiency of a building on a scale of A to G. The most efficient homes – which should have the lowest fuel bills – are in band A, whereas the most inefficient homes are in band G.
Luz de Tavira is quaint traditional little Portuguese village which has all the essential amenities - from shops and a small market with fresh fish, fruit and vegetables, to post office and banks.
The village's claim to fame is the elaborate Manueline door on the south side of the church. It is also the centre of the administrative area of the Freguesia of Luz, a largely agricultural area with much citrus production.
The center of the village is the square in front of the church. On weekend nights during the summer there is often a local festa (party) here involving music, dancing, food, drink and stalls, and to which you are quite welcome to come along and join in. They are always very popular with the local community.
Take the road from Luz to Torre de Aires and you come down to the shore of the lagoon of the Ria Formosa and onto the Algarve Ecoway, the footpath and cycle path that extends along the coast. You can follow the path from here into Santa Luzia and Tavira to the east and to Arroteia, Fuzeta and Bias to the west. Either way is good to view the stunning scenery of the Ria Formosa, its bird life, and to get away from civilization...
Want to know more about this property?
Speak to anyone in our team and we will be happy to help. Send your enquiry through now.