Lagoa, Western Algarve
Ownership Status: Developer
Built in: 2020
355m2 Build size
/ m2 build
Apartment in the rooftop with 5 bedrooms including 1 ensuite, open space in the kitchen and living room, 3 garage box, storage room, in the center of Lagoa, with views given by a 5 floor without limitation of visibility.
High quality finishes providing a superior level of comfort and décor.
Description of planned finishes:
- Partition walls between apartments/circulation: Walls in ceramic brick masonry of 15cm, with a lining of rock wool and coating with double pladur plating. Paint with paint water-based enamel, white, 3 coats, smooth finish.
- Interior dividing walls (compartmentation): False walls in plaster waterproof paperboard, double 13mm and inner filler with rock wool. Busbar joints with fine stucco and paint with water based enamel paint, in white, 3 coats, smooth finish.
-The entrance door of the apartment: Metallic / Armored
- Floor: Mosaic tile ceramic, polished, including all required shots
- Interior doors: Stop and run doors without Description: rim, with hidden hinges and lock magnetic (satinox finish)
- Illumination: Lighting trunks, with tape LED, Type 3M, Color 3000K, Dimmable System according to Electricity Plants
- Kitchenette: MDF Kitchen Furniture Description: thermolaminate + technical equipment BOSCH brand + bottom wall with ceramic mosaic tile CINCA - to be detailed in DETAILS KITCHEN :ECOCERAMIC Brand, CIN Brand, WOODWORKS Brand, Lampenlicht or Other Brand: JALSE + RODI + CINCA
- Exterior Framing and Shading Screen: Aluminum frame, with double glazing / thermal cut, handles in PVC in matt black color - glass type according to Thermal Design. Shading thermal screen in roller, with natural ventilation and mechanical opening.
- Balconies: Security glass guard transparent fixed rail system F100
- Air conditioning in all rooms: Wall unit applicationAVAC, a multi-split system in the room and bedrooms
- Radiant floor application - only in sanitary installations, with analog thermostats
- Heating of sanitary waters: System of solar panels for heating domestic water with 1 solar panel + 300 L tank
- Penthouse Deck T5 - Affordable Flat Roof Application of Deck on Nordic Pine Treated
- Air conditioning
- Underground Parking
- Covered dining area
- Storage room
- Character property
- New development
- Features great views
- Morning sun
- Evening sun
- Orientation: South
- Near bars / restaurants
- Near school(s)
- Near shops
- Near a golf course
The energy rating shows the energy efficiency of a building on a scale of A to G. The most efficient homes – which should have the lowest fuel bills – are in band A, whereas the most inefficient homes are in band G.