Save thousands with simple, safe and secure money transfers from Smart Currency Exchange
Ask the Expert
Get your free, no obligation quote from Smart Currency Exchange now.
Did you know you could save thousands of pounds when transferring money using our preferred partner, Smart Currency Exchange, instead of your bank? You can save up to 4% on the total amount of your transfer – that could be a saving of as much as €15,000 on a €250,000 property!
Whether you are transferring a pension, paying living costs or bills, investing, or buying a property, Smart Currency Exchange can save you money – no matter how big or small the amount. What's more, they are also the one of the only currency companies that do not pay their staff on commission, so you can rest assured that your dedicated account manager will offer the best rates with no pushy sales pitch.
The Smart Currency Exchange team is offering all Portugal Property customers a free quote.
Even if you don't need to transfer money for several months, speak to them as early as possible to get regular guidance on exchange rates so you can maximise your budget and make your transfer when the rates are high. Having a currency specialist on your side helps you in your planning and puts you in the strongest position for buying or selling your overseas property.
Key benefits of using Smart Currency Exchange:
- Trusted – Smart Currency Exchange is our preferred currency partner because they tailor their service depending on your needs, to save you as much money as possible.
- Experienced – With over ten years of overseas property industry expertise, the team at Smart Currency Exchange understands the overseas buyer’s journey from start to finish, with offices conveniently located in Vilamoura.
- No commission, transfer or renewal fees.
- Fast, efficient service – following a quick, easy sign-up, currency transfers are sent out within 24 hours of funds being received.
- Safe and secure – Smart Currency Exchange is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and has been trusted to transfer over £2billion for more than 32,000 customers to date.