On July 24, 1833, the liberal troops of D. Pedro IV, commanded by the Duke of Terceira, victoriously entered Lisbon through this avenue. It proved to be one of the most important moments in Portuguese history for the struggle of liberalism between D. Pedro IV and his brother D. Miguel.
188 years later, the Promenade Building of avant-garde architecture was born, built by the renowned architect Frederico Valsassina; 36m away from the EDP Headquarters, built from scratch by the also renowned architect Aires Mateus.
This location is worthy of the building's name. One of the exits of the Promenade building is by the side of the river and leads directly to the sea promenade and from there to the entire downtown centre Pombaline.
The Promenade Building has a total area of 2287,94m2 including the surrounding gardens. It has a total construction area of 11,813m2, which includes 40 apartments from 1 to 3 bedrooms and penthouses from 3 to 6 bedrooms, being a prestigious and sumptuous building with a concierge service to satisfy his clients:
- Indoor swimming pool with fireplace that carries us to a heavenly sensation
The penthouses have a terrace and 4 swimming pools with exclusive jacuzzi on the roof-top, which invites you to contemplate a wonderful and romantic sunset under the River Tejo.