Porches, Central Algarve
Ownership Status: Private
Built in: 2020
283m2 Build size
/ m2 build
6,870m2 Plot size
/ m2 plot
Villa with 3 bedrooms in a plot located on a hillside, with access by a tarmac road, close to all day-to-day amenities, ideal for permanent living.
Built from scratch and now completed in 2020, this single-story house comprising 3 bedroom suites and a social area with an open plan kitchen, is characterized by its modern and minimalist architecture. It features domotic home automation for practical and comfortable use.
With windows and doors to the outside in all rooms, the habitability is characterized by good light and ease of sharing and use of the outdoor space.
The open social area has a fireplace with central heat and an island counter for the kitchen. The black and white kitchen is fully equipped with Miele and Bosch products.
There are three bedrooms separated from the social area, with built-in wardrobes and a closet in the main suite.
Technically this house has several domotics facilities with remote access - heating, cooling, opening and closing of blinds, lighting, fireplace with stove, floor heated by sectors, air conditioning and solar water heating. It enjoys a Class A energy certificate, giving one of the criteria underlying its construction, rationality and efficiency.
The villa is on a plot of 6,780 m2; fully fenced, has 2 gates, one of them automatic. The rectangular plot extends longitudinally over a slight slope below, with the house at the top. Outside and around the house there will be a garden with automatic irrigation and lighting and in the lower level plans, the definition of use is left to the wish of the future owner, being able to install a tennis court or a green for golf practice or a lawn/domestic agriculture...
The surrounding landscape is untouchable because it is inserted in an area of agricultural use only defined by the local council, guaranteeing that neighbouring buildings will not appear. The view of orange groves extends across the valley to the mountains to the north, giving a sense of nature, tranquility and privacy to its occupants.
It has abundant water, piped from the public network, a borehole for agricultural or domestic use, as well as water from the dam, as it is inserted in the irrigation perimeter of Lagoa/Silves. The criteria for using these various sources allows for all solutions.
It has a garage with an area for 2 cars and a domestic service area.
Ideal for those seeking retreat and freedom, living individually with the community and nearby services, allowing a sustainable, ecological, healthy lifestyle with nature as the main value.
Fall in love...
Features and equipment:
- LED light in the entire house, garage, outside, swimming pool light
- LED light in the living room can be controlled by remote control or phone app
- Floor heating 10 zones, to control with touch screens or mobile APP
- Air conditioning, to control by remote control or mobile APP, New models WIND FREE
- Camara bij poort die hangt binnen kan je ook de hoofpoort poort mee openen
- security camera´s controlled by mobile APP
- Energy certificate A (this was made before we had several pieces of equipment installed, so technically it's even better now)
- 40 KVa three-phase (industrial grade power, or double from the standard 20kva on a vila)
- Water from mains is SILVES council and NOT provided by Lagoa (totally new including the pipelines from the council outside of the property, 4kg pressure)
- Water from Furo/borehole (2cavalos)
- Water from mains to be used as you want, swimming pool, house, garage, garden, (whatever you want),
- Water from the borehole the same, you can use it for the house, for the garage for the pool, for the garden (as the client's wishes)
- Salamandra/Woodburner with 8,4kw power (heat recuperator)
- there is an attic on the entire house except for the living room (due to the high ceiling)
- 175m2 Artificial Grass
- 50m2 garage
- There are several 3 phase electric spots around the house to charge electric vehicles (the type is to be determined by the buyer)
- around 500m2 of Calçada around the house
- Furniture NOT included
- Swimming pool with waterfall edge
- Septic tank for dirty and sewer water.
- All the rainwater from the terraces and house and around are funneled into the Well.
- Automatic main gate, the second gate is manual (but also has the option to put electric)
- Optic fiber high speed we will get it in February. It's already on the main road, already applied for it to be pulled up to the vila.
- All pieces of equipment are from BOSCH, except the stove which is Miele
- 2 overs, 1 standard size 75cm, and 1 big one from 1 meter.
- Kitchen tablets are Silestone iconic white and iconic Black, anti-scratch and anti-burn
- both garage and pump house have connections for washing machines and dryers.
- The kitchen also has a connection to the washing machine.
- Solar panels Solahart for hot water
- Solar panels for electricity can be installed anywhere, batteries can be stored in the pump house.
- Air conditioning
- Underground Parking
- Covered dining area
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Smart home
- Features great views
- Orientation: North
- Near school(s)
- Near shops
- Near a golf course
The energy rating shows the energy efficiency of a building on a scale of A to G. The most efficient homes – which should have the lowest fuel bills – are in band A, whereas the most inefficient homes are in band G.