Situated in Pinheiros, county of Monção, classified as national patrimony since 1910, it is privtely owned and has recentely opende its doors to visitors sharing all the beauty and hidden relics, satisfying the curiosity of many that passed outside the gates and admired it.
Very well-known in the Alto Minho region, it is a neoclassical style construction from the early 19th century.
Manor house surrounded by high walls, as they liked it at the time, with lush vegetation of unusual centenary arboreal essences. And a remarkable set - the palace, the chapel, the wood, the gardens, the vineyards and the ancient cellar (where currently matures "Aguardente Velha" - a type of brandy) that seduces and enchants by the harmony it emanates.
Beyond its gardens is grown the Alvarinho wine, in a 18 to 30 hectare property that Ms Hermínia Paes transformed in one of the most emblematic wines of the sub region Monção and Melgaço.