Cascais became a town in the reign of D. Pedro I and was called the sweet paradise of Portugal. Full of stories led by Kings, such as Edward VIII of England, D. Juan Carlos I of Spain and Umberto II of Italy plus many more... It has the sophistication combined with a natural harmony between the sea and the Sintra Mountain that keeps its class and simplicity in the present day.
Here we have a house in the centre of Cascais, totally renovated and with the charm of the international home.
We always feel well in the garden and away from everything. This is a house with a cheerful architectural style and a lot of natural light. Wherever we are in the house, we feel as if we are always in the garden, because we can see it from all aspects.
Although we are near a central area of Cascais, due to the waterfall in the garden, the only sound we hear is that of running water, transmitting a feeling of tranquillity.
When we enter the house, we come across the pool and the surrounding garden. Then we find two living and dining areas, both with heat recuperator and with modern and sophisticated architecture and always with a lot of natural light.
We enter the main corridor towards the bedroom area, all of them are spacious and tidy. One of the 4 suites has a large closet and bioethanol stove. All bathrooms have architecture and details that merge with the total harmony of the house.
Main technical features:
- Home automation: general lighting, gates, CCTV, radiant heating, pre-installation of air conditioning, pool, alarm and black-out/curtains at the windows. Plus additional electrical appliances.
- Navarra branded windows and doors frames.
- Pool with pre-installation for heat pump
- Pre-installation for photovoltaic panels.
- AQS through solar panels.
- Stormwater deposit.
- Pre-installation for electric car charging.
- Automatic gates.
- Miele brand household appliances including a wine cellar.
- General LED lighting.
- Roca brand intelligent toilets.
- Bathroom coverings in Krion material from Porcelanosa.
- Hidden doors (on the face of the wall)
- Possibility to use the roof-top.
- Infinity salt pool, jacuzzi, outside ground fire area, outdoor dining area wrapped in the mirror of water.
Near bars / restaurants
Near a golf course
Near the beach
The energy rating shows the energy efficiency of a building on a scale of A to G. The most efficient homes – which should have the lowest fuel bills – are in band A, whereas the most inefficient homes are in band G.