Townhouse With 3 Bedrooms And Swimming Pool In Santa Luzia
€ 739,000£ 652,875$ 804,150
Write a note
Santa Luzia, Eastern Algarve
Ownership Status: Developer
Built in: 2022
363m2 Build size
€ 2,036£ 1,798$ 2,215
/ m2 build
LAST UNIT BACK ON THE MARKET!
New, small development of contemporary family homes under construction in the centre of the charming area of Santa Luzia.
Each townhouse has two floors, space for parking, a terrace with a swimming pool and 3 bedroom suites all with superior quality finishes.
Located in Santa Luzia, a fishing and tourist village with a wide range of restaurants and infrastructure to ensure a calm and restful life in the Algarve
Included in the high-quality construction process is:
1. Hydraulic underfloor heating in all habitable areas of the house
2. Domestic hot water heating system through a heat pump with high energy efficiency
3. Swimming pool with pre-installation of a heat pump for water heating
4. Fully equipped kitchen with AEG appliances, including a chilled wine cellar
5. High-end window frames and windows, with excellent thermal performance
6. High thickness external thermal coating ("capoto")
7. Pre-installation for placing photovoltaic solar panels on the roof (for electricity production), with connection to the house's distribution network, and preparation for installation of a rapid charging station for electric vehicles
8. Pre-installation of Air Conditioning
9. Three-phase electrical distribution network
10. Indirect foundation system (through micropiles), which ensure greater security regarding structural stability
11. Ground floor with an airbox between the ground and the slab, thus preventing transmission of moisture between the ground and the home
This is a rare opportunity to live in a typical Algarvian village, close to golden sandy beaches - perfect for a second home to generate rental income or for permanent living.
Near bars / restaurants
Near the beach
The energy rating shows the energy efficiency of a building on a scale of A to G. The most efficient homes – which should have the lowest fuel bills – are in band A, whereas the most inefficient homes are in band G.