Plot with a Project for an Allotment of Townhouses
€ 1,100,000£ 977,361$ 1,183,121
Write a note
Olhao, Eastern Algarve
Ownership Status: Other
Built in: n/a
4,432m2 Build size
€ 248£ 220$ 266
/ m2 build
11,160m2 Plot size
€ 99£ 87$ 106
/ m2 plot
Good location, close to the city center of Olhão
• Within a radius of 1 km we find several leisure facilities, such as bars, restaurants, shops, shopping center and all facilities;
• Total land area: 11,160 m2
• Gross potential construction area: 2,430 m2
• Current status: Project under licensing for the development of allotment of townhouses
• Use: housing
• Units : 12
• Good accessibility, 0.5 km from the EN 125 and 9 km from the A22
Near the beach
The energy rating shows the energy efficiency of a building on a scale of A to G. The most efficient homes – which should have the lowest fuel bills – are in band A, whereas the most inefficient homes are in band G.
Olhao is a major port and actually the largest fishing port in the Algarve. It is an area full of traditional Portuguese charm, and features daily indoor and outdoor markets where you can buy fresh seafood, fruit, meat, and vegetables.
In the centre of the historic quarter is a beautiful large church and many other elegant buildings with wrought iron balconies, carved stonework.
There are numerous bars and cafes here to keep you entertained, and you can also take boat trips daily to the neighbouring islands and beaches.
Want to know more about this property?
Speak to anyone in our team and we will be happy to help. Send your enquiry through now.