Lisbon, Lisbon & Lisbon Coast
Ownership Status: Developer
Built in: 2022
39m2 Build size
/ m2 build
Martinhal Residences is a new development of stylish, city apartments in the Park of Nations, Lisbon’s most exciting and family-friendly neighborhood. The development is the latest in the series of luxury family experiences by the award-winning Elegant Group, the owners and developers of the luxurious Martinhal Hotels & Resorts.
With the contemporary touch of world-class Portuguese architect, Eduardo Capinha Lopes, Martinhal Residences combines a luxurious family experience with the renowned concierge services with the excellent amenities of this modern neighborhood. Each apartment has been designed for maximum family comfort. Details such as generous dining spaces and open access to tree-adorned balconies bring to life for the future of urban family homes of the highest quality.
Bright and elegant apartments with terraces and balconies, many overlooking the river and the beautiful park. Carefully thought out and designed to the highest standards, these impressive apartments are the best in their class and enjoy access to Martinhal's unique services.
Real Estate Investment Opportunity - Fixed Net Rental Income
The Martinhal Group has developed a rare real estate investment opportunity with a fixed annual rental income for the first six years. The first four floors we will sell under the Martinhal investment and will be used as part of the Martinhal hotel operation. Key terms at Martinhal Residences in Park of Nations include:
• Rental Income of 3% of the property purchase price for the first six years
• All charges waived (condominium charge including multi-risk property insurance, utilities, maintenance and upkeep of furniture pack and apartment) till the end of the term of the rental contract
• Up to 14 days of owner usage in your property every year during a pre-agreed period (subject to terms and conditions)
• The purchaser gets freehold title to the property, and the owner will have the right to exchange his owner usage at Martinhal Residence with usage at other Martinhal branded properties (subject to terms and conditions).
Luxury Family Homes
From the 5th floor these will be branded serviced apartments, therefore if you wish to live in the apartment or just use it for short or long-term breaks this is possible. Therefore giving you a 5 Star home in a fantastic family location which offers you top class facilities including the kids club, co-working space, concierge, housekeeping, IT and maintenance services, helping you achieve a hassle free lifestyle here in Portugal.
Condominium Services Martinhal will provide both hassle-free ownership and managed living. Your condominium charge will cover the following:
• Residents’ membership to The Martinhal Circle Club
• 24-hour reception services
• Family concierge and porter services
• Security services
• Upkeep and maintenance of buildings, car park and gardens
• Your apartment’s reserve fund contribution (to fund future renovation and upgrade works)
• Internet and wi-fi
• Multi risk insurance
• TV channels
• With a 24-hour hotel team on site, at your request, we will provide other valuable owner services such as housekeeping, laundry, handyman services as well as technical support for matters such as IT and Wi-Fi. These types of service will be charged on a usage base
United Lisbon International School
The United Lisbon International School is being currently developed in walking distance from Martinhal Residences. The K-12 school will be managed by an established American School Operator and will provide premium facilities for an inspiring and enriching educational offer from Early Childhood to graduation in grade 12
We are here to guide you on this sophisticate new development in Lisbon
- Air conditioning
- Underground Parking
- Reception room
- Kids play area
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Smart home
- New development
- Luxury property
- Features great views
- Morning sun
- Evening sun
- Near bars / restaurants
- Near school(s)
- Near shops
The energy rating shows the energy efficiency of a building on a scale of A to G. The most efficient homes – which should have the lowest fuel bills – are in band A, whereas the most inefficient homes are in band G.