Evora, Central Portugal
Ownership Status: Developer
Built in: 2024
The CARMO CONVENT is located in the historical city centre of Évora.
Évora belongs to UNESCO World Heritage since 1986. It is surrounded by Medieval Walls and has monuments from many different periods, like Diana Temple, an ancient Roman Temple.
It is a city that is older than Portugal itself. It was an important Celtic Settlement, followed by an important Roman city and even before it belonged to the Kingdom of Portugal, was also an important Moorish city.
Évora has many secrets and interesting places to visit, which is why it is on the top 5 of the most visited cities in Portugal.
Carmo Convent will be a wonderful 4* Superior Boutique Hotel, under the Relais & Chateaux brand and designed by a renown Architect.
The existing building dating from 1531, will be completely refurbished and modernized. All the important Historical and Heritage characteristics will be kept making the perfect symbioses with the new wing that will be constructed.
It will have 51 rooms with a contemporary and modern twist, making a clear and sophisticated contrast with the heritage of the Convent.
The Cloisters that were never finished will give place to a beautiful garden with a swimming-pool.
A Spa will also be available, to give exquisite comfort to all the guests.
This will be a 4* Hotel that will offer exceptional service and comfort to all guests, giving them the feeling of a 5* Hotel.
This is a project engineered for the GV investors, looking for a hassle free solution, high rentability and low risk. Yield of 3,5% paid upfront and a very solid exit strategy based on the selling of an operating Hotel and a revenue sharing of 50/50 , above the initial investment.
- Yield of 3,5% x 5 years, paid upfront and corresponding to 49,000€. This value is paid 12 months after contract signing, regardless the construction phase.
- Upon sale of the Asset, between the 6th to 7th year, 50% of the Added Value from the sale is shared with the Investors, over the return of the initial investment.
- IMT retuned , after construction finished.
- Hotel will start operations by end of 2025. Construction and renovation will start by the endo of 2022.
- 98 investors at 280K€ each
- Client is entitled to a stay for up to 4 Weeks per year, during the full program duration, divided by 1 Week in High Season, 1 Week in Medium Season and 2 Weeks in Low Season.
- Prime Location of the Asset, in a city classified as World Heritage by UNESCO at a walking distance from main attractions translated in a very steady flux of tourism all year round.
- Heritage & Historical Asset, dated from the XVI Century.
One of the best GV280 in the market.
- Air conditioning
- Reception room
- Kids play area
- Laundry room
- Character property
- New development
- Features great views
- Morning sun
- Evening sun
- Near bars / restaurants
- Near shops